The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program is designed to assist low to extremely-low income veterans who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness to obtain and/or maintain housing stability.
Our Services Include:
- Security Deposit
- Rental and Utility Services
- Financial Literacy
- Housing Navigation/ Counseling
- Healthcare Navigation/ Counseling
- Employment Assistance
- Access to Mainstream Benefits
Please contact us via phone or email at (713) 754-7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Driver’s License/ Identification Card
- Social Security Card (For all household members.)
- Veteran Status Documentation
- Income Documentation
- SSI/SSDI Documents
- Additional Documents
- Homeless Letter
- Eviction/Vacate Notice
- Utility Bill-Disconnection Notice
- Copy of Lease
- Domestic Violence Certification Form
- Please provide all applicable documents.