Our Community Technology Center provides computer access to everyone. Whether you’re interested in open exploration, a personal project, or structured computer classes, the Center is a place to learn and grow.
Many jobs now require computer skills. In addition, employers are using the Internet more to list openings and accept applications. Participants will learn or enhance existing computer skills, gain the ability to produce job-related documents such as resumes and cover letters, and gain access to employment information.
Persons desiring to change careers or continue their education will find vast amounts of information at their fingertips. The social benefits are great too! Visitors can browse helpful programs and services, news, fun and entertainment.
Regardless to whether you’re a novice or experienced user, Center staff provide assistance according to individual needs and current abilities.
- Public Access Computers: computers dedicated for use by the general public.
(Please note that availability is limited when classes are in session.)
- Computer Literacy Classes: instruction in MS Office applications, e-mail and Internet usage.
Public Access Hours:
- Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Monday – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 1:00pm – 3:00pm & 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday • 10:00am – 12:00pm & 2:00pm – 4:00pm
For More Information:
Address: 2525 San Jacinto, Houston, TX 77002
Phone: (713) 754-7000