Choosing the direction of one’s career path involves consideration of interests, skills, personality-based preference style, values, and other personal needs. This in-depth discovery process is available to the general public at an affordable rate based on a sliding fee scale.
- Individual Assessments: a selection of assessment tools tailored to the clients specific
needs and issues.
- Individual Counseling: confidential counseling sessions for career related issues.
- Outplacement Services: assistance in redefining a career path for those affected by reduction in labor force.
- Workshops: career exploration workshops provided in conjunction with other employment services.
- Partnership: act as liaison in referrals to agency employment specialists for job placement assistance.
For assistance call: 713-754-7089.
For More Information:
Address: 2525 San Jacinto St. Houston, TX 77002
Phone: (713) 754-7089 (Voice)