SUMMARY: Our Alternative department is looking to add an enthusiastic and client service driven member to their team. The Information specialist will be a responsible for operating and streamlining the client experience by responding to inquiries and providing information to clients and the general public. In addition, information specialist will assist with billing and record keeping needs by providing accounts receivable support to Billing Specialist and Finance Department.
PROGRAM: Alternative Services
SALARY RANGE: Maximum hourly salary is 15.00 (Depending on Experience) – Full Time 11am-9pm Monday -Thursday.
Education: Minimum of one-year receptionist/switchboard experience. High School Diploma or GED. Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Experience: Minimum of two years of work experience in customer service and 1-year experience operating a switchboard. Must have experience working in a professional social services work environment.
Skills: Sensitive to individual’s multiple barriers and can work with diverse populations.
High level communication skills; oral and written. Excellent problem-identification and solving skills. Must have pleasant disposition.
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time or notifies appropriate person with alternate plan. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, while increasing productivity.
Exceptional computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong writing skill.
Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Other: Must be able to sit for long period of time.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific department and or counselor.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect and enter Alternative client satisfaction survey into database
- Receive payment and record receipts for services and audit monthly billing statements for accuracy.
- Assist clients with creating short and long-term employment goals utilizing background information and work experiences.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, excel spreadsheet or other documents.
- File client records and payment records.
- Be on time to work as you represent CRR’s professionalism standards.
- Maintain accurate client data as required by Career and Recovery Resources.
- Other Duties as assigned and required.
Supervisor: Manager of Administration.